Friday, October 22, 2010

All Pigs Must Die - All Pigs Must Die EP

Recently I found out that the singer of the great Hope Conspiracy (Kevin Baker) has been mingling in a band with Converges drummer (Ben Koller). The combination is amazingly aggressive and pissed off. I cant even really think of any other way to describe this new venture, other then the words used above. I guess I'd say if you enjoy the sounds of Converge, Nails, and Hope Con, then there is no reason why this band wouldn't give you a little tingle in your pants. This self-titled album is apparently only a sign of things to come, as it has been released via Twitter that they are currently already working on the follow up to this current 5 song EP. Also, if you're a Hope Con fan this will hold you over til they release their next brutal assault upon your ears. Til then, enjoy All Pigs Must Die.



Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment