Cancer Bats is one of the best Canadian acts around these days. There isn't many bands from my knowledge that have the sound that this band has, or the unique vocals that Liam offers. It took me an extra long time to finally get into this band, and that mainly had to do with how the scene had swallowed them up, and every kid with a swoop hair cut, and spray on jeans had a Cancer Bats shirt on, and for some that can really take away from a bands credibility. But I decided to finally form my own opinion of this band, and they didn't disappoint. Their first release blew me away right away. Aggressive, and heavy in so many different ways. So I moved on to their next release. Being Hail Destroyer, which seems to have been the album that pushed them to where they are now. Man, am I glad i got out of my hard headed ways, cause this band is something special, and everyone should give them a shot. If you don't, you're missing out.
Myspace
No comments:
Post a Comment