This band recently broke-up, and I found myself listening to them today, and decided to add this to the blog, cause its by far one of my all-time favorite albums. This band started out as a complete deathcoreish band, but by the end had flourished into an amazing musical act, that is pretty hard to describe, other then just awesome. "Conversations" was supposed to be a concept album about some conversations the singer had been having with homeless people while on tour through out the years. I thought this was a pretty awesome concept, unlike some of the concept albums that people try to pass off these days. This band took a massive turn with this release, and let their singer show his true talents, that werent completely shown on "Delenda". I think they ended it on a pretty high note with this one. More melodic then past releases, but just amazing.

Myspace

No comments:
Post a Comment