Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dead Swans - Sleepwalkers

Dead Swans is another amazing young hardcore band coming out of the UK. Recently they released their 2nd full length album "Sleepwalkers", on Bridge Nine records. Upon my first listen I was drawn to this bands pure aggression, and anger. It didn't seem contrived, like you will sometimes find among hardcore bands. I first heard of these guys when they released a split with Architects a few years back, and I have to say a lot of people kinda looked them over, and didn't give them a second chance. Now is the time to go back and check them out, or you'll be missing out on one of the best up and coming hardcore bands around. I also really love the artwork on this release. You kinda get an idea of the sound from the imagining. Another amazing B9 release.




No comments:

Post a Comment