Friday, October 9, 2009

Blackhole - Dead Hearts

Very few bands these days sound like they have passion in what their doing. Really, the only bands I can think of right off the bat that sound like they truly love what their doing, and let it be heard in their music is Architects, and Gallows (Id even say the new ETID actually sounds pretty passionate and im not a big fan, so thats saying alot). Well now I can add one more band to that list. Another great UK band called Blackhole. They are about to release their sophomore album called "Dead Hearts" and I highly recommend giving it a listen. Its not a genre defining album or anything, but it has heart, and when you listen to todays music scene, its kinda rare to come by. Another beauty about this album is the lack of breakdowns, and the fact you can actually tell from the vocals that there a UK band.




Download

No comments:

Post a Comment