After 6 long and painful years of waiting, its FINALLY here!!! Burnt By The Sun's final offering as a band has now been released, and with no disappointment. The only thing sad about this album, is that we will never hear another one from this mind blowing band again. I shed a tear just saying that. I got into this band kinda late, well not so much late as I wasnt there from the beginning, but it was on their album "The Perfect Is The Enemy Of The Good" which some might say is there greatest album to date. So I have had 6 years of listening to their music over and over again. I have become a very big BBTS fan over these years, and have anticipated this album being made since it was first mentioned about 3 years back. Finally after years of being held off, its finally seeing the light of day, and at a time when metal needs something good. "The Heart Of Darkness" embodies everything this band has ever done, and it still pushes the boundaries that most bands couldn't even come close too. Open your ears, and shove them full of this album. If you havent ever listened to BBTS before, make sure to go and check their first few albums as well. Enjoy this tasty treat!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment