Thursday, August 20, 2009
Survive Atlantica - I Woke The Devil
To be honest, the UK probably has the most talented musicians in the world next to Sweden. Yes it does have a few that also ruin the state of music, such as Bring Me The Horizon, but I think the whole world is guilty of that. The USA with Brittany Spears, and Canada with Nickelback. But the UK has given us the greatest band of all time, being The Beatles, the band that changed everything after it. Then there are such great bands as Radiohead, Black Sabbath, The Darkness, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and now with younger bands like Gallows, Architects, The Eyes Of A Traitor, Biffy Clyro, and I'm sure many more. In my recent snoopings, I found a band called Survive Atlantica. I guess you'd say there kinda of a Rock/Indie band, but when I listen to them, I hear a UK version of Thrice, in there recent albums, mainly "Beggers". Anyways, there new album, which is also there debut called "I Woke The Devil", its probably one of the best albums that you could hear this year. They for sure have the ability to be a band that can continue to make amazing albums for years to come. I highly recommend you check out this album, if you just wanna hear something thats not like everything else out there. Also, this isn't a metal band by any means, so maybe turn back now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment