Monday, May 9, 2011

Against Me! - Crime EP

I will always remember the first time I heard the Crime EP. It was in my buddies old apartment, a few day's after he had just picked it up. I had always enjoyed Against Me!, and knew most of their stuff, but it just never seemed to grab me, til the day I heard this EP. There is something extremely honest, and raw about this songs. A few of these song's were later re-recorded for another release, but they never fully reached the feeling that these versions did. I still believe it is their finest release to this day, and we will probably never be lucky enough to ever hear these guys write a song as good as any of these ever again. Against Me! has taken an unfortunate turn, but atleast I will always have these great song's to look back on, and all of their other fine earlier work. If you are looking for a great starting point with Against Me!, start here, or if you have just never heard them all together, START HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment